-Arrive at Victoria Falls Airport where your Zimbabwean Safari experience begins. You will be met by our Imvelo shuttle vehicle for your road transfer to Zambezi Sands, inside Zambezi National Park (45mins).
-Arrive at your luxury honeymoon tent to find a complimentary bottle of champagne and chocolates and then head out on a late afternoon game drive, stopping off at a scenic spot to watch the sun set with sundowners
-Night drive back to the lodge followed by a superb celebratory 3 course meal out under the stars
- Head out in Imvelo canoes, exploring the beautiful islands around Siansimba,
Stop on one of the islands for a romantic picnic lunch for two.
- Relax for an hour or two in your private splash pool watching the game and birdlife on the river’s edge and in the evening head out on a game drive within the park
- Back at the lodge freshen up before heading to a secret spot with in the park for your candlelit outdoor bush dinner
- A guided tour of Zimbabwe's foremost attraction - the 'Falls'. This will be followed by curio shopping at the craft village.
- Head out to Gorges Lodge (30 mins) for lunch. Gorges Lodge has spectacular views in a tranquil and idyllic setting.
- After lunch, head back into town and take part in your choice of either an elephant back ride or a helicopter flight over the Falls and finish off your afternoon with a wonderful high tea at Victoria Falls Hotel.
- A 3 course dinner to follow in the elegant main lodge area.
- A guided walk within the park escorted by a fully licensed and experienced guide
Pack up for your scenic road transfer to Victoria Falls Airport (45mins) to catch your air charter over - Hwange National Park, to Camelthorn Lodge. Camelthorn is situated on the edge of Hwange National Park (1 hour)
- Afternoon game drive into Hwange National Park ending up at our unique underground blind at Stoffie’s Pan for sundowners
- Night drive back to the lodge, stopping off at a nearby waterhole where an authentic outdoor bush dinner for two will be served under the African sky
- A full day trip into the park for our one of a kind ‘pump run’ with a picnic and siesta under the trees at Mfagazaan Pan.
- Leisurely afternoon game drive back to the lodge going from Pan to Pan, game viewing along the way
- Your 3 course dinner bought to your private villa for your private dining experience
- Head to the nearby Ngamo village for a village and school tour where you will able to see some of Imvelo’s community initiative projects. Here you will be spoilt with some African marital traditions - a ride in our 'Just married' village cart and face painting for the happy couple, as a sign of well wishes from the local village.
- After a fun packed morning at the village, a splendid lunch will be enjoyed at the 'Look up blind'
- 3 course dinner will be served in the main lodge area under the African sky
- Head out on our tailor-made trolley admiring the game as you ride along the railway in the National Park to Mbiza Pan. Here you will be met by the Imvelo team who will cook up a delectable champagne brunch while you relax at the pan.
- As the African sun starts to cool in the afternoon, climb aboard the 4x4 packed with cold refreshments and snacks and drive along the Ngamo plains renowned for magnificent game viewing
- Farewell banquet dinner at the lodge
- Head out for a guided walk into the Hwange National Park, escorted by a fully licensed and experienced guide before packing up and catching your charter flight over Hwange National Park back to Victoria Falls for your departing flight.
Come and share your honeymoon with us & enjoy the adventure of a lifetime and an experience like no other!
- Canoeing the Zambezi River with picnic lunch on the islands
- Guided tour of Victoria Falls
- Lunch at Gorges Lodge
- Elephant ride or Helicopter flight
- Afternoon tea at Victoria Falls hotel
- Outdoor bush dinner
- Early morning or afternoon game drives or walks in Hwange National Park
- The 'Pump run' - an all day game drive from waterhole to waterhole