Three all-inclusive nights at Gorges Lodge followed by four all-inclusive nights at Bomani Tented Lodge. Includes one air transfer and one road transfer between the lodges.
- Guided tour of Victoria Falls
- Sundowner cruise
- Elephant back Safari
- Walking with lions
- Nature sanctuary and croc farm visit
- Helicopter flight
- A packed picnic lunch by the Zambezi
- Early morning or afternoon game drives and walks
- The ‘pump run’ game driving between waterholes
- Night drive
- A village and school visit
- ‘Al fresco dining’ – enjoy dinner under the stars next to the pan
- Arrive at Victoria Falls Airport to be met by a Gorges Lodge transfer vehicle for your road transfer to Gorges Lodge (30 mins).
- After settling in, a shuttle will take you to your sundowner cruise activity on the Zambezi River and bring you back for a 3 course dinner in the lodge dining room on the edge of the gorge.
- After breakfast take a shuttle to your Elephant back safari activity and then return to Gorges Lodge for lunch and a swim.
- After lunch take the shuttle to town for a guided Victoria Falls tour and curio shopping followed by a helicopter flight over The Falls before heading back to the lodge to enjoy a sundowner on the deck and later a 3 course dinner in the garden overlooking the gorge.
- Early breakfast before being shuttled to your ‘walking with lions’ activity and then enjoy a packed picnic lunch on the banks of the Zambezi followed by a leisurely afternoon at the nature sanctuary and crocodile farm before returning to Gorges
- Enjoy an evening swim and sundowner overlooking the gorge before a tasty 3 course dinner in the main lodge area with the mighty Zambezi rushing 200 metres below.
- Early morning visit to the School to listen to the assembly singing then return for breakfast at Gorges Lodge before packing up and boarding the shuttle vehicle to Victoria Falls Airport for your light air charter over Hwange National Park to Bomani airstrip (approx 1 hour)
- Settle in to your tent and then have lunch followed by a short siesta
- Enjoy a late afternoon game drive into Hwange National Park with sundowners and canapés by one of the Pans followed by a short night drive back to Bomani to freshen up before a 3 course supper out under the stars.
- Early morning game drive and walk in Hwange National Park’s acacia forests surrounding Ngamo Plains, escorted by one of our fully licensed and experienced guides.
- Return to Bomani for brunch and either a siesta or a few hours in the blind overlooking the lodge waterhole.
- Afternoon game drive with sundowners and snacks at Major Pan.
- Night drive back to the lodge to freshen up before campfire refreshments and 3 course meal listening to the wildlife nearby.
- Early morning all day trip into the park on our one of a kind ‘pump run’ with a picnic and siesta under the trees at Mfagazaan Pan
- Leisurely afternoon drive back to the lodge going from Pan to Pan viewing game along the way.
- Shower then refreshments by the campfire followed by a delicious dinner in the main lodge dining room.
- Morning village visit and school tour at Ngamo Village and tour of Imvelo’s Community Projects
- Return to Bomani for a late brunch followed by either a siesta or an hour in the watering hole blind
- Afternoon walk or game drive going from pan to pan with a night game drive back to the lodge for showers and then campfire refreshments before supper.
- Early breakfast before a 4 x 4 shuttle will transport you to Halfway House for your transfer to Victoria - Falls Airport (2.5 hrs) for your departing flight.
7 Night Victoria Falls, Zambezi river and Hwange NP safari